Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Google Alert - flight deal

News2 new results for flight deal
 
Tomas Vokoun says Caps closer to Cup than Detroit
Washington Post (blog)
"The kids are in school, and on a one-year deal, it wouldn't be good for them to drag them all the way up here," Vokoun said. "It's a pretty easy commute. It's a straight flight from Fort Lauderdale to Washington. I'm not too worried about it. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Giuliani fears Americans will become complacent about future attacks
The Hill
I did have a flight to Thailand schedule for 9/13, that had been canceled due to the attacks on NY and DC. 3 days later a I took a train from Boston to NY, I was determined to catch the very first plan out of NY headed for Thailand, for I was on my way ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.