Friday, September 30, 2011

Google Alert - flight deal

News4 new results for flight deal
 
71 PAL flights still cancelled
ABS CBN News
Passengers also had to deal with long lines at the check-in counters, which are now being manned by newly hired employees from a private outsourced company. Several domestic flights were also diverted to NAIA Terminal 3, which accommodated the 14000 ...
See all stories on this topic »
Travel advice FAQs: what should I do if I have an error message when booking a ...
Telegraph.co.uk
By Gill Charlton When booking a flight, I received an error message after entering my payment details that said I should restart the booking process. Now I find I have bought two tickets for the same flight. What should I have done? ...
See all stories on this topic »

Telegraph.co.uk
'Unfavourable market' prompts Kayak to pull IPO
Travolution
Kayak opposed the deal but Google has launched Google Flight Search, and ITA-based travel search arm which has prompted complaints from rivals. Kayak plans to keep its filing up to date with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, so the company ...
See all stories on this topic »
Six winter weeks made Rangers even stronger
Modesto Bee
By GIL LEBRETON - McClatchy Newspapers ARLINGTON, Texas -- It was the day after last December's baseball winter meetings, and I was snuggled into a window seat for the flight home. The stranger seated next to me carried a red-covered notebook. ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.