Saturday, December 24, 2011

Google Alert - flight deal

News2 new results for flight deal
 
Smyrna company offering cheap charter flights
CanadianBusiness.com
We see this as a big opportunity for Social Flights." Charter flights are regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration and pilots undergo the same kind of training as commercial pilots. "I think it's a heck of a deal, and I see no downside to it," ...
See all stories on this topic »
Broker Jim Palmer gets real
The Coloradoan
Flight in any capacity has captured my imagination since I was a kid. Now that I'm in it, this sport has been liberating and changed my perspective in many ways. Skydiving has become my favorite thing to do. Q: What role does volunteerism/giving back ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.