Sunday, January 8, 2012

Google Alert - flight deal

News3 new results for flight deal
 
British Airlines pilots nearly pass out during flight
TVNZ
A spokesman for British Airways confirmed the pilots had become "unwell" and "lightheaded" but followed all the precautionary measures. "Our pilots are highly trained to deal with such circumstances. The aircraft landed safely and customers continued ...
See all stories on this topic »
What I hope to see at CES 2012
PhoneDog
So, I'm currently sitting in a plane, on a flight to Vegas and I am about to experience my first trade show ... ever. As you could expect, I can barely contain myself. That said, I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little nervous and curious ...
See all stories on this topic »
Alec Baldwin returns to Twitter
Entertainment Weekly
... "Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving. #nowonderamericaairisbankrupt." The fallout had him deleting his twitter account and he nearly lost an advertising deal with supermarket ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.