Thursday, January 19, 2012

Google Alert - flight deal

Blogs2 new results for flight deal
 
Travel & Flight Deals of the Day from Skyscanner
Find the best travel deals from 19 January including one-way flights to the USA with Aer Lingus from £199 - handpicked by Skyscanner for you.
Deal Alert: $119 from NYC to New Orleans Roundtrip! - Deals We Like
By dealswelike
While I am psyched about my low cost flight, I definitely made my sisters day with my upcoming visit! Her reaction (although via gchat) was priceless. Let me know if you snag any deals, goodluck! Posted by dealswelike | No Comments ...
Deals We Like


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.