Thursday, July 19, 2012

Google Alert - flight deal

News4 new results for flight deal
 
The battle over $33 flights to Hong Kong
Fox News
But those who make a living off finding airfare sales say there is a difference between a good deal and taking advantage of a mistake. "When a waiter adds up the check wrong in my favor, I let him or her know. When a clerk hands me back too much change ...
See all stories on this topic »
Emirates deal with Rockwell Collins for simulator technology
gulfnews.com
Dubai: Emirates said on Thursday it has entered into an agreement with Rockwell Collins for the provision of new image generation and projection systems for the airline's fleet of high-tech, full flight simulators. Under the terms of the agreement ...
See all stories on this topic »
Flight 232 memorial boulder will be replaced
Sioux City Journal
2012-07-18T22:00:00Z 2012-07-18T19:29:06Z Flight 232 memorial boulder will be replacedLYNN ZERSCHLING lzerschling@siouxcityjournal.com Sioux City Journal ... Thursday is the 23rd anniversary of the crash of Flight 232 at Sioux Gateway Airport.
See all stories on this topic »
JetBlue Cancellations Ruined My Vacation Before It Started: Here's What Would ...
Huffington Post
If it's that easy for your people to change flights chances are I can do it myself online. 2) Screw me once, it happens. Screw me twice, you've lost a customer - Needless to say I'm not flying JetBlue again (unless it's a stupidly good deal), but this ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Flight & Hotels is your online updated source for flights and hotels deals in the US.